Thursday, December 25, 2008

TACOS DELTA - Hangover's best friend

Oh Tacos Delta, how I miss thine nachos and XL Diet Cokes in styrofoam cups with crushed ice. Oh Tacos Delta how I miss thine hot sauce and fresh hot chips. You were just around the corner from me and I took full advantage of the proximity. I miss your burritos and your tacos.
Seriously, this just might be my favorite taco stand ever in the world. Cheap, fast, friendly. A cute little sitting are in the back. Seriously if you don't eat here you area fool. Only drawback, it has a 'B' from the health department, which pretty much means that your taking your life in your hands. But I ate there nearly every day and I never got the shits. They also seem to have a mysterious closing time, because every time I tried to go for dinner...they were closed. Could never really find hours posted anywhere.

No link
3806 W. Sunset Blvd.

No comments:

Post a Comment